Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pray

Doctrine and Covenants 105:19
"I have heard their prayers, and will accept their offering; and it is expedient in me that they should be brought thus far for a trial of their faith."

We have felt your prayers for Kauri and I KNOW that Heavenly Father hears them and has his arm around her helping her get through this.

Today wasn't the best of days for Kauri Girl... She was hoping that her lipase would have gone down today so she could eat tomorrow.  The Dr. said it could be two weeks, and it's been two weeks since she got the PICC line.  (She hasn't eaten anything for 2 1/2 weeks).  Her lipase went down, but not to a level where she could eat.  She is discouraged, she was hoping she could finally eat.  We all were.  She's strong, but she needs a little more strength.

If all you blog followers out there could pray for Kauri.  She needs a big pick me up after today.

Thanks for all your prayers, again they help and are felt.  We are just asking if at all possible tonight and tomorrow pray hard.  Kauri needs it.  We need it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh we are praying. We haven't stopped, but we'll pray harder and more. We Love you Kauri! I know this is so hard and so frustrating. I hate seeing you have to go through this. Someday you'll look back and think wow that was quite the time. For now just try to hang in there. Let us know if we can do anything for you. We LOVE our Kar Kar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Savanna's comment. I know even when you can finally eat you'll have to take it easy, but I can't wait to get to take you to In and Out, Dairy Queen, Orange Leaf, etc, for our Young Women activities.

    And remember that this will not only make you a physically strong person, since you already are, but an even stronger person spiritually and emotionally. You are loved.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending loads of prayers your way! We love you! And the Lord loves you even more, so you can be sure he is taking care of you even if it feels like your prayers are going unanswered right now! He hears them and he is aware of what you are going thru :) hang in there girly!
    Love,
    Ashli Zeigler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sweet Kauri, I thought all of my tears were gone after last night, but as I type this they are once again rolling down my checks. I wish that I could take on this physical challenge for you, even if it was for just a little while, because I would! But since I can not, I will pray that you will have the strength to do it, knowing that we are right here, standing by your side. I sending my love and prayers ... Cheryle

    ReplyDelete