Friday, August 5, 2011

New Day...

Kauri slept so good last night.  She slept about 10 hours.  That is so good for her.  She hasn't slept super good.  Laura wondered if she should go be like those nurses and push a few buttons and wake her up and make things beep.  (her pumps can do that you know.)  But decided she was sleeping so good, she'd give her a break.  :)   She says she's feeling okay, just very weak.  But I can't imagine how her "nourishment" can give her much energy.  It is all the necessary fats, vitamins, proteins and such, but still...  We asked her if it felt like she was fasting.  She said, it's like I'm not getting much, and just weak and hungry.  We need to have a big food party when she's all better!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm thinking DQ, Orange Leaf, In and Out, you name it, that's where we will be holding our Mia Maid class activities for the next few months.

    Nikki Hellewell

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu don't know me, but i know Lars' family. I have a couple experiences with PICC lines. I couldn't eat anything, not even a sip of water with throwing it up. I missed food so much. One time i got a donut, chewed it up and then spit out just to taste it :) -Mandi Corbitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, I can be a Mia Maid agian. Besides, we need to still have our uno battle! Im training for it!
    Brooke Francom

    ReplyDelete